Find retail stores near you
Ways to use this Kiddie Sauce, serve with:
- Basmati rice
- Pasta (see our fun selection of freshly frozen pasta)
- Brown rice
- Spiral veggie noodles
- Cauliflower rice
- Butternut and sweet potato mash
- Sweet potato wedges
- Inside a jacket potato
- Roast veggie fingers
- Pour over diced potato, add grated cheese and bake in the oven in a mini dish
- Naan or soft bread for dipping
- Inside toasted mini pitas with avocado and shredded lettuce
Heat from frozen to ensure ideal consistency. Break the seal and remove the lid.
Safely heat in a microwave for 3 minutes until well-heated, stir in between.
Decant the frozen meal into a saucepan. Slowly heat, stirring continuously. Times may vary. Cool down and test before feeding your child.