Find retail stores near you
Reasons to trust us!
We strive to always produce top-quality, baby and kiddie meals. Rest assured that we take our job very seriously and are proud to run an accredited baby food manufacturing facility.
- We use wholesome, quality ingredients and make everything from scratch, including our salt-free, free-range chicken stock.
- We take great care to use quality, hormone-free meats.
- We do not add preservatives, flavourings or starches to our foodies.
- We freeze our meals as it’s the most natural way to preserve them – we are all for natural goodness in a tub!
- We follow strict processes to ensure consistent quality.
- We are hands-on and taste-test every single batch we cook on a daily basis.
- We cook our meals in small batches to ensure consistent quality with a home-cooked taste.
- Our meals are not mass-produced.
- We prepare, cook and fill each Umatie tub by hand.
- We hot-fill our tubs as a safety control measure. The hot fill process uses heat to sterilise both the product and its container during the food packaging process.
- Our tubs are BPA-free, 100% food-safe, freezer-friendly, heat-resistant and 100% recyclable (PP #5).
- Our tubs are safe to heat in the microwave and dishwasher safe.
- We strive to use packaging that is kind to our food and to nature.
- Part of our quality management process is to keep samples of everything that leaves our kitchen. This means that we can do comparative tastings of previous batches cooked to ensure our meals hold true to our quality commitment.
- Our facility is FSA certified
- Our food safety and management system have been assessed and adequately complies with the requirements of SANS 10049 requirements for prerequisite programmes (PRPs), ISO/TS 22002 prerequisite programmes on food safety, Codex Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles, Food Safety Management System requirements as guided by the Global Safety Initiative (GFSI), applicable laws, regulations and compulsory specifications.
Want to know more? Feel free to pop us an email at email@example.com
Umatie Love x